quick purge of thoughts
- Got an A on my project presentation I gave yesterday, and i thought I bombed it
- I go home in one week and I am so excited. but super nervous to fly again.
- writing my final research paper for my English class right now, 3 1/2 out of 8 pages done, it is due tomorrow, I don’t think I am sleeping tonight.
- Have to read 4 plays and write a paper on each by Wednesday
- All i can think about is going home.
This time next week I will be on a bus going to Portland, to catch a plane to go home. I can not wait to see my family. I miss my Grandmother so much.
Why does Meet The Robinsons get no love?
It has singing frogs
And time travel
And a man is married to a hand puppet
And a tyrannosaurus rex randomly shows up halfway through but is unable to do anything because the people he was chasing run into a corner and he has little arms
And the villan is a hat
I legitimately do not understand what’s not to love about this movie
YOU LEFT OUT THE BEST PART
THE MORAL WAS LITERALLY PERFECT AND GREAT ADVICE
The wonderful man who fixed my computer asked what the User name was for the computer just so he could double check if he could salvage files.
Me: I believe the user name is Stormtrooper.
Comp guy: really??
Me: Yeah. well, when my dad and I got our first computer it was all black so he named it Darth Vader, then that one died so we got this one and it is mostly white so he named it Stormtrooper.
I got my computer back and when to change all the settings… he named it Stormtrooper for me. I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep it under that name, but now I know I will.
Bad news first: turns out I did loose all of my files.
Good news: I should get my computer back tonight.
Good news.. a computer repair place says he can fix my computer for about $100. Even better news.. he says he can save all my files! Woot woot!
(insert happy dancing gif here)